Thursday, March 8, 2012

Eye Candy


Recently, I started pondering when last I’ve seen a face in a flick that’s really “done it” for me. The same face kept popping into my head. This face was the unmistakable, rugged face of Dukes of Hazzard (and Jackass) star, Johnny Knoxville. Yum! Then it occurred to me that just because I thought he was major eye candy, many other women might think he looks like Texas white trash. 

Then it brought me to his co-actor, Sean William Scott. The ever-quirky actor has somehow caught my interest. His roles in Final Destination, Evolution (“ka-kaw, ka-kaw”), the Rundown (where he introduced us to thunder and lightening) and American Pie I, II and III left me pondering whether this guy has all his sandwiches in one picnic basket. Yet, somehow, he still tickles my fancy.

This brings me to Ryan Phillippe. Most of his pics make him look like a perpetually pouting, girly-boy. But when he gets the whole rugged and manly (in my opinion) look right, he’s quite tasty.

Granted, my tastes might be worlds apart from most normal females in their early thirties, but I just thought it’d be interesting to gauge them against the tastes of my fellow sistas out there.
Outty…

No comments:

Post a Comment